Tuesday 7 August 2012

HOLIDAY ROAD Part 1 - Vancouver

Cue Lindsey Buckingham's Holiday Road and enjoy pics of our trip in 3 parts

we left for Vancouver following the Seafair parade on Saturday afternoon.
as soon as we arrived we hit La Casa Gelato
after La Casa, we headed to watch our friends Provincial lacrosse game
then later that evening met some old friends at a party. we also
saw cousin Matt
Playland. SO. MUCH. FUN!!! Syd and our friend Rylan joined us and then we
met up with the Dempster/Reimer clan at the gate. fab way to spend the day 
all I can say about this picture is LILY!!! Poor little
terrified girl. sometimes we're mean. unfortuantely I have
to mention me too. I almost cut myself out cuz I look so horrid
but I am what I am☺

insert helevator video here if I can ever get it to load!!! grrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment