Friday 9 November 2012

hello 40 part 2 - that day and the party

October 30. 40 years old. Snail mail, family presents, love.

Tree Frog for supper. Amazing Pecan Pie for dessert.

Surprise and chaotic but Happy Happy 40th birthday party for me

tons of food and presents and cute centerpieces on every table

everyone that came to the party signed this for me


minus my dad and Simona

cupcakes made by my parents. chocolate filled with caramel




me & my very best friend, the love of my life and the party thrower.
I'm not sure why he loves me but I couldn't be more grateful
What to say? I've been spoiled over and over again. People came to celebrate me, some more than once (thanks Sarah, Dawne, Brenna, Juhli), and I feel overwhelmed. Three celebrations + one with just the 4 of us. Really! It's been too much and I know Neil was at the center of it all. He has made me feel beyond special and I'm so very grateful and in love with him.
I'm blessed, fortunate, lucky and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment