Thursday 7 February 2013

52 weeks of happy 12/52




"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"

Making me happy this week are... my kids artwork and writings.
 
-a birthday card Lily made for a Star Wars obsessed friend of hers
 
-two pieces from Lily's Language Arts folder
The Police Station reads
Last week we were at the Police Station and no one had to stay. ( if a student is behaving badly, they will be held back and not allowed to go on the field trip) The whole class went  and I found out that Mounties wear brown outfits (in the past) and when (then) we got to go into a jail cell. Oh and yes I did have fun.
 
-Jackson goals for the rest of the year
 
-Birch trees by my non-artist Jackson. He always is telling me how much he hates art and how he is no good at it but look at this!!! I think it's pretty damn great!

Again, joining in with Jen from Little Birdie for this great project.

2 comments:

  1. Great happy things. My kid's art and writing often ends up in my happy posts. i treasure them and it sounds like you do too. I loved Lily's police station story.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jack's card is amazing, I was looking at it and was blown away !! Maybe he can't see the beauty of the final product because he knows the process (?) I just see the final product and think WOW !! Way to go Jack. Loved Lily's card -- so cute. Great stories and great goals.

    ReplyDelete