Tuesday 12 February 2013

52 weeks of happy 13/52




 
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"


Making me happy this week...

-My boy receiving a Language Arts Award at school. I'm proud of his efforts in improving his writing skills. This isn't easy for Jack but he's trying hard. I also LOVE that when he has troubles in school he comes right to me about it. The other day I asked him how school was and he hung his head. Apparently he and 3 of his pals had a little talking to from their teacher regarding being too competitive. I hope that he will always be so comfortable and let me know when something is bothering him.

-Crocheting Wednesday's with Juhli. I'm really enjoying the craft and so thrilled that she is teaching not only me but a whole other generation as well!!!☺

- The beautiful lasagna supper made by our Auntie Lesley. So delicious.

- I received an email about Lily from her teacher this week titled "A true gem". Apparently there was a bit of drama between several of the little women (ages 6/7!!!!) in Lily's class and she stood out in the crowd on how she handled it all. It feels pretty great to hear such praise from her teacher. Lily DOES NOT like confrontation and would rather remove herself from a situation then get involved in something ugly. She's a wild free spirit at home but at school she is always on her best behaviour.

As ever, joining in with Jen at Little Birdie for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment