Sunday 31 March 2013

13/52 a portrait a week


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Lily - Footloose and fancy free. She is definately LOVING the warmer weather and her anxiety that I spoke of last week seems to be relaxing a bit.
Jackson - Sporting his MVP hat from his big and final (HUGE smile on my face) hockey tournament of the season. I'm so proud of my little big man for playing so well in the sport he is fanatic about. He's already talking about how he is going to keep his skills up for next season and can't wait to see who gets traded later this week in the NHL.
He is 9 years old and totally obsessed!!!
Following along with Jodi and loads of others at Che and Fidel
From week 12, I especially enjoyed sweet Nereus in costume and the

No comments:

Post a Comment