Thursday 25 April 2013

52 weeks of happy 23/52

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"
 
Making me happy this week...
 
♥Dogwoods are blooming all over town. I LOVE THEM! So so beautiful!
 
♥I finished this book last night and really enjoyed it.
 
♥The other day while camera-less we were just leaving my sisters house after supper and a huge flock of geese flew overhead. It was cool to see. I found the photo below on google and it's pretty much what we saw. Sure I'd seen this before but never as many together. They were super loud considering how high above us they were.
We watched until they were out of sight and it was amazing.
(Photo from google images)

Dr. Seuss  oh, the places you'll go! I've read this story dozens of times before the kids came and since but while reading it to Lily the other night it really got me. The verse below actually filled my eyes with tears - caught me really! It's such a great story. Find it. Read it!

"I'm afraid that some times
you'll play lonely games too.
Games you can't win
'cause you'll play against you."


As ever, joining in with Jen of Little Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment