Friday 26 April 2013

Happy Weekend

 
The weekend is here and I gotta say, I'm pretty thrilled to see the end of that week. It wasn't all bad but I think I had another bout of the full moon crazies only this time it was the full pink moon that was messing with me. Glad we are on the other side now. This evening Lily is gone for a sleepover at Claire's house. Neil, Jack and I went out for supper and are just getting ready to watch a movie. Tomorrow we will head to opening day at the Farmer's Market. Afterwards, home for the remainder of the day until the early evening. The kids are sleeping at my sisters place and I will go to a party with my friends followed by an 80's night that Neil is djing at. Sunday will most likely be pretty mellow but will hopefully include an easy hike weather permitting. What are your plans? Whatever they are, I hope they are simple and fun. Have a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment