Wednesday 1 May 2013

52 weeks of happy 24/52

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"
 
Making me happy this week...
 
♥Saturday night April 25, Neil dj'd an 80's night and we had a super time. My sister, girlfriend and I danced the night away, us and several others. SO MUCH FUN and I didn't have a single drink.
These parties don't happen often enough! Check out a few more shots from the night here.
 
♥Sunday was also great because Neil and I got to sleep in.
Thank you Sydney for that freedom! The kids were at my sisters with my
niece so my poor sister had to get up a little earlier than us but we repaid her
by taking Oscker on our Sunday hike with us later in the afternoon so she could have
some rest. Win win!!!

♥How cute is my Lily playing baseball?!  She and the other girl on her team seem so tiny and fragile next to the boys  but she loves it. My heart was exploding with pride during her first game as I am so thrilled that she is trying as hard as she is and really wants to play. Lily would have never tried anything like this even a year ago. She has come a long way - very brave. Way to go Flower. xoxo

♥The weather has been awesome. Yes there has been some cold winds and some grey skies but seriously sunshine makes me very happy and there has been a lot lately.

As ever, following along with the lovely Jen over at Little Birdie. She has been through some tought stuff lately but is still finding happiness. Yay Jen!



No comments:

Post a Comment