Tuesday 13 August 2013

52 weeks of happy 39/52

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
 they just make the best of everything"


Making me happy this week...

This is actually from a couple of weeks ago, but happy it did make me! I've always been nervous of kayaking in a boat like the one I'm in above. I was concerned about being trapped if the boat overturned. My fears are gone. We had a wonderful evening kayaking up the coast with Derek and Jessica. We paddled for a couple hours then headed back to Lund for a pint and some grub at The Boardwalk. This photo is courtesy of Terra Centric Coastal Adventures.
I'm love this shot of my family taken recently at our friends wedding.
This Lemonade Stand is the cutest and Lily had the greatest time with her cousins for a couple hours selling cold drinks to friends and neighbors. They finished with just over $8 each. Lovely!
We were invited out to our cousins place for supper. Regular lasagna and creamy artichoke lasagna with pine nuts-SO SO GOOD!!! Plus there was cheesecake with fresh blackberry coulis for dessert! It was delicious and I'm grateful. Thanks Frost/Phyall family.

Joining in with Jen at Little Birdie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen they are just great, great happies! Love them all. And well done for the kayaking adventure, that looks fun and brave! x

    ReplyDelete