Tuesday 13 August 2013

52 weeks of happy 40/52

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"

Making me happy this week...


 ♥These two kids are pretty special. It made me super happy to be told on more than one occasion by several different people during our last two trips that they are good kids. People that have been around them lots and only for just a little while complimented us on their behavior. Yes they can certainly press my buttons but I think that's because they are mine. I love them so much!!!
♥We made it to Seattle and Safeco Field to watch the Blue Jays play the Mariners. Our guys didn't win but we had great seats and a lot of fun. Man IT WAS HOT though!!! If we're fortunate enough to go again, we'll be sitting further up and back in the shaded areas.
♥My cousin got married over the weekend in Vancouver and my Granny's 4 children (+spouses), 8 grandchildren (+spouses) and her 6 great grandchildren were all there! It was so great to see my family all together in one spot and get these photos.
♥To finish off our trip, we spent Sunday at Playland with the Robinson's. When we woke up that morning it was pouring rain. We all felt a little crushed and even questioned going. Off we went and sure enough, the sun came out and beat down on us all day long. We made good use of our passes and had a full super day. Summertime fun with friends. Perfect.

Summer has been treating us well and I'm so very grateful always. Thank you to Jen at Little Birdie for this awesome project. Look at her happy's here

1 comment:

  1. Jen these are great photos of wonderful times. I absolutely love your Granny in the wedding pics it looks like she's having so much fun. How awesome! Glad to hear you guys didn't let the rain stop you from a fun day at Playland. You guys are having an epic summer this year :)

    ReplyDelete