Monday 30 September 2013

39/52 a portrait a week



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
 
Jackson: September 29, sleeping his way to 10. My sweet sensitive little big man is into the double digits. I am filled with disbelief. How I wish I could make time stop or at least slow down. I'm full of pride for the amazing young boy he is and love him beyond words.
 
Lily: A new ballerina! She told me the other day that she really hopes she gets married when she is older, 26 or so. She hopes to have a winter wedding and wants a beautiful white dress that goes in at the waist and has a huge flowy skirt with lace at the bottom. She will wear a nice coat or beautiful sweater to keep her warm. She wants to be married in the snow surrounded by trees with a huge bon fire near. She says she will make sure all the guests have gloves to put on so they will be warm too. I hope the future bring thislovely dream to reality for my sweet girl and that I will be there to see it.
 
Joining in with Jodi and others over at Che and Fidel.

No comments:

Post a Comment