Monday 16 June 2014

Father's Day 2014



^^^Neil received some great treats from the kids and I. Lily's artwork is titled "freestyle".^^^

My Dad and Neil, constant sources of support. We are so fortunate to know their love and are always lucky to celebrate them on Father's Day. I'm so grateful our kids have such great examples to guide them as they grow. We spent most of the day at the ball park watching Jackson play a double header then met for a roast beast supper afterwards AND it only rained in the morning while we were still in bed. Perfect!
 
Bonus Father's Day quote from Lily "What do you mean we have to go watch Jackson play baseball all day? For crying out loud, it's Father's Day. It's the day of perpetual hope!" to which Jackson quickly replied "It's the season of perpetual hope Lily and that's Christmastime not Father's Day!"
I love my kids☺
 

No comments:

Post a Comment