Tuesday 15 July 2014

28/52 a portrait a week

 
"a portrait of my children once a week, every week, in 2014"
 
Jackson: This photo was taken while skimming past me on Indian Beach in Ecola State Park. We were away for 6 days, most of which were spent with two other families who have children under 2. Both families, as well as strangers commented on how well Jackson is with the little ones and on what great manners he has making my heart soar with pride. 
 
Lily: My girl also received similar comments to her brothers regarding her manners and interaction with our tiny friends. She was full of piss and vinegar most of our trip, in particular after long stretches in the van. The one liners and crazy thoughts spewed out of her mouth. As I believe it's so very true, the best was  "my mind is a notebook full of ideas". She is wild and we are often shaking our heads in disbelief over what she says.
 
As ever, joining in with the gang of amazing talents over at Living Arrows
and Jodi and others over at Practising Simplicity.
 
I had a tough time picking two photos from the over 800 I took on our trip so this week includes a couple extras below. Jackson skimmed (sometimes failing to make the board) for a couple hours regardless of the icy cold temperatures on Indian Beach. The photo of Lily with her tongue out shows the cheekiness we often see in her that most others don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment