Tuesday 28 October 2014

Pumpkin Carving

As my birthday lands the day before, Hallowe'en has forever been one of my favourite holidays. Presents one day, candy the next! I love a tradition and carving pumpkins is a must! I really wish I hadn't just put all my old photos deep into a closet that is hard to get to otherwise I could have shown you years of pumpkin carving/birthday parties. I do however have three years worth of carvings documented here and here and here as I started blogging on my 39th birthday in 2011. How we LOVE the self-timer on the camera and seriously, where did that time go?!?!  As ever, I'm so grateful to have the photos to look back on, to see how the kids have grown and to check out all our different pumpkin faces. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment