Tuesday 5 May 2015

18/52


"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Jackson: This kid is such a dare devil, making my heart race day after day. He's fearless, adventuresome and overall a pretty happy 11 year old. He has some tough moody days but it seems they are less and less lately. 

Lily: Pictured here with her Nana Jane's newly blooming Lily of the Valley. It is hard to keep up with this girl and her creative mind. She is determined to write a book and also really keen to make a movie however the plot continues to change, as does the cast. I think I may have talked her in to a smaller project but tomorrow is a new day and she may have some new idea floating around in her head. 
"A world without tape would a horrible place" 
"I like to talk. I could talk all day if someone would listen"


No comments:

Post a Comment