Sunday 17 May 2015

20/52

"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Jackson: I stopped to take this photo as we were driving home from school. I couldn't help myself as he was so smiley while explaining his "puberty talk" at school that day. Hilarious and why is he already big enough to be hearing this stuff at school?!? Craziness!
"I don't think I'll ever drink beer. Only whisky or vodka."

Lily: It's been a happy, easy week for this girl. She's been having fun with girls her own age at school and enjoying life. I'm thrilled she is always game for photos including this one in yard full of broom.
"What? This is rock'n' roll? I thought it was country!"




  


2 comments:

  1. Great smile for your boy, and beautiful yellow for your girl. Their quotes always make me laugh #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what Jackson said, a boy after my own heart! I love the gorgeous flowers. Just so so pretty x

    ReplyDelete