Thursday 28 May 2015

#SAMESPOT - May2015

As ever, May has been beautiful - hardly a rain drop fell and the temperature has definetly increased. I worry a bit about so little rain and this much heat this early on, however BC coastal weather is always pretty up and down. As I hoped for last month, the blooms are plentiful. Every single year I feel the same in the month of May - in awe of nature. I can't get over it. The rainbow of colours all over the place have me pulling the car over to take pictures often. I just can't get enough!!! Summer is literally right around the corner. I'm not sure how that happened or even that May is coming to a close already but it is true. What will June bring? We can only hope for more sunshine and happiness please and thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment