Wednesday 10 June 2015

10 on 10 - a Pro D day well spent




I've meant to do this every month for at least a year but this is really and truly the first time I've ever remembered to actually take 10 photos on the 10th of the month! Today the kids had their final Pro D day of the school year and I had the day off so we made the most of the mid-week free time . When I imagined doing this last night, I intended on taking certain photos throughout the day but things never seem to go as planned in my life. It was a lovely day all the same but just not what I thought it would be. Breakfast, some play, the beach, snacks, supper at my parents, some time on the trampoline complete with dishsoap, a movie (San Andreas which the boys LOVED) followed by a lovely sunset. It was friend filled, with lots of great food and finished off with a pretty view - what more could we want for?

1 comment:

  1. Your day might not have gone according to plan, but it still looks pretty much perfect. Glorious captures, as always xx

    ReplyDelete