Monday 3 August 2015

31/52


"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Jackson: Summer loving once again. Swimming, skimming, cliff jumping, frisbee, snorkeling - he LOVES it all. We've even thrown some hockey in the mix this week with his first camp of the season. 
What more could an 11 year old boy ask for?!

Lily: This kid is beyond excited for our upcoming move and cannot stop dreaming of all that is to come. She's planning like crazy. She has dreams of bean bag chairs and playrooms upstairs and down. She cannot wait to move and get started. She is bursting and it's infectious! ☺

No real quote this week just something I want to remember about Jackson right now. Everytime he's mid conversation and can't think of the name of something or someone he quietly says "whatsit called". I suppose he's thinking aloud but it's super cute.  



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your summer is going really well, great swing photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and will have to do some more reading. I think you need an "about me" page as I have so many questions! (we used to live in Alberta btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos! I love the one on the swing; a perfect capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that blue sky! Gorgeous! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete