Tuesday 16 February 2016

7/52

 "a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2016"

Jackson: OBSESSED like the rest of PR with cubes. He current fav is the 2x2 but he'll gladly play with any. He's also recently enjoying snapchatting & messaging with a couple of girls!!!! Gasp! This is very new and seriously on the tails of conversations I had with his principal and teacher that he couldn't be less interested in the opposite sex. How things change and quickly!
"No I'm not messaging a girl. It's so and so" This quote was followed up with a sly grin and admittance of who he was really chatting with. 

Lily: I know I've said it before, but she could play all day long if we let her. For days. She has a wild imagination and is happy to move from her dolls to lego to barbies back to dolls and around again. Sometimes she plays with Full House playing in the background and other times she's filming stop motion movies of stuffy weddings or lego people dramas. I'm happy she is still so keen to play and not let the influence of her peers prevent her from having so much fun. 
"Is this really how I want to spend my life? Is this the best choice." 
"I know I should be sad this book is ending but I'm eager to read book 2."
"I hope so and so doesn't break Jackson's sweet little heart."


1 comment:

  1. Aaahhhhh lovely photos. They grow up so quickly so little snippets of memories like this are priceless x

    ReplyDelete