Tuesday 23 February 2016

8/52

 "a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2016"

Jackson: So happy (regardless of the early hour on a Saturday morning) to head to the Island with the Rep team for a couple games and an overnight stay with the team. He's only been called up once over the Christmas holidays so this was very exciting for him. I wished I was there to watch but was kept up to speed by another parent who was there. Jackson apparently played very well and scored a goal. 

Lily: She is one excited little lady for the premier of Fuller House on Netflix later this week. She is counting down the days and wishes I would allow her to miss school on Friday so she could watch every single episode. Keep dreaming my love. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment