Sunday 3 July 2016

26/52


 "a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2016"

Jackson: Although I didn't take the photo, I do love it! One of his classmates took it with their iPhone and sent it to him. I then stole it from his phone as I didn't take any other photos of just him worthy of posting. So glad he has friends to help me out!

Lily: Pictured here relaxing while her teacher took her and other classmates around Inland Lake on his boat as part of their year end field trip. Mr. Aasen is pretty special and the kids were beyond thrilled to spend the day at the lake, roasting wieners, eating chips and drinking pop, swimming and fishing. The rain even held off for most of the trip so I would call it a perfect school day. 

Super late post but I'm glad I have the photos to include and didn't miss a week. 

1 comment: