Monday 20 November 2017

46 & 47/52

Another busy couple of weeks means zero time for the blog and no great pictures plus two Living Arrows posts in one again. I look SO forward to the end of this semester for me so I can relax a little,stop thinking about how I'm going to write this essay, enjoy Christmas and play catch up on this space. Three more weeks. Wish me luck!

Week 46
"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: My boys was asked to join and play with the rep team for the weekend when they travelled to Coquitlam to compete in a tournament.  He played well throughout the tourney but got two fantastic goals and received the MVP in the first game. As ever, I felt very proud of him!

Lily: Her Pathfinders troup had a Murder Mystery party this week and she had the role of Miss Arizona who turned out to the murderer!!! Lily couldn't have been more pleased with her role :) She loved getting all dressed up and acting according to the bio that was given to her the week before. She didn't know she was the murderer until she got to the party but suspected (and hoped) she was. Our leaders do a real exceptional job! Lily loves her Tuesday evenings at Pathfinders.  

Their together shot this week includes their Uncle Kevin. We had such a busy week and then travelled to the tourney and this was the only picture I'd taken with the two of them in it. 

Week 47

"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: Although he is still very fearful of large dogs, he sure LOVES our babies. 

Lily: She got this new dress while we were in the city and claimed it made her want to jump. I must also include a quote from her this week. The kids and I were driving home from school and Jackson and I were chatting about an incident at the high school involving some very bad kids. Lily was in the back seat and I thought, off in her own little world but mumbles "Kids are slowing turning into animals." It was so quiet but hilarious.  

Linking up with Donna and others again over at Living Arrows 
Living Arrows

4 comments:

  1. Oh they all look so happy in these photos, such wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've caught up and I love how normal your photos are. Just day to day snaps really. I love Lily as Miss Arizona! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your photo of Jackson with your dogs. My eldest is called Lily too :) Good luck with juggling everything, hope you get finished so you can relax for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've had a busy few weeks! I love that picture of Lily jumping, and they look so alike in that last one. #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete