Monday 6 November 2017

Pumpkin Patching

I'm not sure how much longer I can continue this tradition but managed once again to get to a pumpkin patch for some pics with the kids. Jackson may have taken a bribe this year but once we got there he was keen. He's a very good sport for his Mama and I'm so grateful that he is. Huge ugly black clouds loomed above us but we managed to get some shots, conquer the corn maze and play a few games before the rain began and we headed back to the car. The Laity Pumpkin Patch is the same one I took Jackson to when he was just a year old and I don't know that we've been back since. It's a great place with loads of fun activities especially if you have younger children. I would totally recommend it. Another year, another patch. Check out previous years here andhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment