Monday 3 September 2018

35&36/52

Playing catch-up yet again. Hopefully with school going back, routine will return. 

Week 35
 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018" 
Jackson: Whenever we are on Savary, Jackson jumps at the chance to bomb around the island on a scooter. It's his favourite. He can hardly wait til he's legally old enough and can ride around town on one. I have other ideas about that. 

Lily: She begged to have one last kick at a Lemonade Stand can before summer ended. She is the cutest saleslady in all the land, in my opinion. :)

 Week 36
 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018" 
Jackson & Lily:  Enjoying the beach on Savary. 

Living Arrows

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love the watermelon dress! So creative! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad the summer is over isn't it? He looks so grown up on that bike and Lily looks so cute on her stand - I'd buy lemonade from her! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the watermelon photo - such a cute idea! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete