Sunday 9 September 2018

37/52

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson & Lily: Blurry pics but first day of school shots nonetheless. We were in too big a hurry the first day and I didn't double check my shots before we got in the car and drove away. It's a tradition I refuse to give up but they know me well enough now and just wait for me to come with my camera and get the pic. Both, unbelievably, are in high school now and while it makes life easier for drop off and pick-up, it means they are older and it kills my Mama heart. Time needs to slow. Scroll way down for Jackson's first day of Kindergarten and Lily's first day of preschool 10 years ago!
Living Arrows

4 comments:

  1. Awww such lovely pictures, your son has a bit of Ed Sheeran about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Not much blurry. Its really hard to capture kids. They move so fast hehe.

    Taking photos of the first day back is a tradition that I wont stop doing too!

    #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Look at little Jackson and Lily? They are so cute and you can totally recognise them. I hope their first week went well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look how much they've grown!!! They both look very happy - I hope they've enjoyed going back? #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete