Saturday 22 September 2018

38/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson: At my parents place displaying the bun he made in his Culinary Arts class earlier that day. 

Lily: Fall is here and the rain we all wanted in the summer is here and it doesn't seem to want to stop for very long. Lily and I headed out with the camera for some fun in it the other day. She's desperate for Hunter Boots (yes it's true but I just can't justify the cost when her feet will still grow) to make playing in the rain more fun so we are on the hunt for some second-hand ones. Scroll to the bottom for more fun in the rain pictures.

Together they are pictured with their Dad on his 45 birthday. 

Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Lily's yellow coat! Love how autumnal these photos feel x

    ReplyDelete