Saturday 28 December 2019

51/52


 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2019"

Jackson: Stopping to pose for me for a brief moment at the Winter Wonderland Skate hosted by his Dad's workplace. I always forget how well he can skate until I'm out on the ice with him. He's so fast and steady on his feet. 

Lily: Lily was asked to DJ a local elementary school Christmas dance. She was nervous but decided to take the job and LOVED it. Neil helped her out and she rocked the party for the Grade 7's for a couple hours. She's already planning her next gig. 

The last photo of the kids is on their last day of school of the decade. Yippee for a break!!!!



Joining in with beautiful Donna and others for Living Arrows. 
Living Arrows

3 comments:

  1. Love that 'last day of school' photo, that's definitely how my 2 felt at the end of term! x #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved watching your Stories over the festive season. These two looked like they had just the best time. Happy New Year - for a couple of days time - and thank you so much for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definitely felt like that at the end of term too! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete