Wednesday 8 January 2020

1/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"


Happy New Year!!! I so happy to start my 6th year of portraits. 
These pictures are treasures and I'm so glad to have them all. 


Jackson: January 1st, we travelled to the city for a hockey tournament. Jackson played well and had a great time with his teammates, scoring three goals over the course of six games. The boys must wear suits to and from the arena. I caught him for this pic when he left the dressing room after he played his first game. 

Lily: She spent New Years with us playing games and eating far too much food at a good friend's house. We all headed outside after midnight with sparklers and pots and pans to ring in 2020. The streets were empty and I loved the light.

Joining in with the beautiful Donna and others again for another year of Living Arrows.  

Living Arrows

5 comments:

  1. You won't appreciate just how happy I am to see you back for another year. With your children getting older I always think each year may be the last - I'm so pleased you're here again. Lily looks like a fully grown woman in that picture with the sparkler - it's a flash to the future! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. I'm determined to see this thru to their last year of school at least. So that means I'm on board until at least next year. Ahhhhh!!! I can't believe how quickly time passes and that my boy will graduate in 2021!!!

      Delete
  2. It's lovely to see you back again for another year of Living Arrows. I saw some of the hockey tournament on your Instagram Stories - it looked very exciting! Happy New Year to you all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm so glad to be here and connect with you all again.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! I love that your children are still happy to post for the camera. My eldest is shying away from photos at the moment! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete