Wednesday 15 January 2020

2/52

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: I love how much he loves the dogs AND that he talks to them as much as I do. ;p

Lily: I went into her room to drop off laundry and caught her reading on her bed. I told her not to move and quickly ran and got my camera and. She was on the last few pages of a required reading book for school so she stayed put and just continued reading while I snapped away.  

Check out the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows here
Living Arrows

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to capture moments like these with teenagers#livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lily and Athena are quite similar - I often find Athena in just that pose! A family home isn't complete without animals and it's so lovely when children grow up with them and love them as much as us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a great picture of Jackson and the dog :) Both my boys are scared of dogs - I wish there was something I could do to help them get over it. I love Lily's room too, it looks like the perfect place for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of Jackson with the dog - so cute! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete