Monday 20 January 2020

3/52

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson & Lily: Both kids were overjoyed on Wednesday when school was closed part way through the day because the snow really started to come down hard. I convinced them to walk in the woods out behind our house for some pics before they both went off with friends to enjoy the white stuff before it disappeared. There is a bonus shot at the bottom of Lily and her baby snowman. So cute!

Joining in again with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows
Living Arrows


4 comments:

  1. Wow such super snow pictures - I would love to see some snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos! I'm also slightly jealous of your snow, we never get any here! x #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your winter pictures - you like in such a beautiful part of the world, especially when it's covered in snow! We never get snow where we live, it only snowed twice in my whole childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lily's snowman! It looks like they had great fun in the snow. Athena and Troy are really hoping it will snow - it did in late Feb last year but generally it doesn't get cold enough here and if it does it's too wet for the snow to settle! x

    ReplyDelete