Friday 13 March 2020

10/52

  "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: Pictured at our local BCHL hockey game trying to sell frisbees for the frisbee toss that takes place during the second period. He and his teammates are desperately trying to make enough money to get to Provincials next week. It's a tight timeline. Once the banner is won, you basically have two weeks to fundraise. They also hosted a bake sale and then this weekend, there was a beer and burger night as well as a car wash and a hot dog sale. They have raised the money they need.

Lily: Her Musical Theatre class performed at our local Festival of Performing Arts this week and for this number they did an 80's mashup. She had a little solo to A-ha's Take on Me. Her confidence came back and she rocked it. 

As for me, I'm on the mend. Unfortunately I'm still coughing which is causing me pain but I feel far better than last week for sure. Every day things get a little better. I look forward to no pain soon but know it's going to happen when it happens. 

As ever, joining in with the gorgeous Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows.
Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. You must be so proud of them both - they both seem to put so much time and effort into their hobbies :)

    ReplyDelete