Thursday 16 April 2020

15/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: I only took a portrait of him with my phone and because I have cropped it to fit it here, I have lost most of the bread part of the pic and a bit of his head. Having said all that, my boy successfully made this delicious focaccia with a spaghetti carbonara for supper one evening for part of his culinary arts class at school. It was all so great and he did a wonderful job. 

Lily: Her and I and the dogs head out once or twice daily for a stroll in the neighbourhood or we drive to a trail or the beach. Our dogs motivate us to walk and I have to say, it's keeping us all sane to get outside and get some fresh air. 

As ever, joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows
Living Arrows

3 comments:

  1. That photo of Lily is beautiful - it looks like an album cover! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are so cute! I think we could do with them here to motivate us to get out a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely children you have! I can't wait for mine to start cooking dinner, they help but it's not the same!

    What beautiful dogs you have too!!

    ReplyDelete