Monday 20 April 2020

16/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: He's been staying home a lot. Too much in my opinion but Lily and I managed to convince him to join us at the beach as the weather has been so amazing. We all got a little pink as we weren't prepared for such intense heat. There were actually people swimming in the ocean. Brrr...still way too cold for me. 

Lily: I took this shot in one evening while we were out walking the dogs. Spring is showing off all over the place including old rock walls. 

As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 
Living Arrows

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word these are truly beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like he enjoyed his trip to the beach with you! I love Lily's stripe jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures. We've been having lovely weather here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he is glad he went with you! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete