Monday 27 April 2020

17/52



"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: My boy has been really struggling this week. He misses his friends and life before quarantine. We are working through it but it's a struggle. Getting him to do schoolwork is not easy. We are trying our best and fortunately teachers are very patient and understand how hard it is for some. 

Lily: Another week where I love two pictures and can't possibly pick just one. I'm so glad she loves to play for my camera. We were at the beach on a cold and windy day with only towels to keep us warm as we weren't dressed appropriately. We didn't last long. The second picture was taken at a place called Myrtle Rocks. You can only get there at low tide and we were thrilled to make the trek and find loads of chocolate lilies blooming on our arrival. 

Finally, a family selfie this week instead of a pic of just Jack & Lily. Somehow the week went by and I didn't take one of them together. 

As ever, joining in with Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows
Living Arrows

3 comments:

  1. Oh that family photo makes me so happy - lovely to see you all here rather than just your gorgeous pair. I hope Jackson is ok, I have younger siblings - 10, 13 and 16 and I know the 16 year old is finding it pretty tough too. He has an xbox that he plays at the same time as his mates and is constantly on his phone but it's not the same as actually seeing their friends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live near the beach right now! How wonderful for you all to get out and enjoy the sea air #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard at the moment isn't it? I actually think my boys are good age to cope with it - at 4 and 6 they've just accepted it mostly and aren't really missing friends too much. That's a lovely picture of the four of you - Lily looks so like you!

    ReplyDelete