Thursday 11 June 2020

23/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: His Culinary Arts class has really piqued his interest in cooking which I'm thrilled about. He is a bit picky about following recipes to the letter but I can live with that. 

Lily: It seems peonies are blooming in everyone's yard except ours. We are finding so many to admire on our evening walks and now are determined to plant our own next year. 

Joining in with Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. Jackson looks like a real man of the house with the barbecue! He can definitely have worse interests than cooking. He looks SO tall in that photo with Lily too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies too - I want to get some in our garden. Jackson looks very at home in front of the Barbecue :)

    ReplyDelete