Thursday 20 August 2020

33/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: He forgot his lunch the other day so I went to his job to deliver it. His coworker said he was in the truss plant and pointed towards it. I was sort of shocked to find him doing what he was doing? I know I say it repeatedly but how on earth did he get big/old enough to be running equipment like he is. It still seems crazy and he's been doing this all summer. 

Lily: Her and I went and picked blueberries with my family. I suppose we did more picture taking then picking but it was still very enjoyable. 

Joining in with the ever so lovely Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 
Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. They are both just so grown up now! I can't imagine my two ever being old enough to have a job but I'm sure you felt the same way when your two were little like mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures as always. Time goes so fast when you're a parent!

    Katrina x
    #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete