Friday 28 August 2020

34/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: As ever, I find myself saying the words "hard to believe" but it truly is shocking that he can go off and his own with a friend and no parents on a ferry to a town on the Island for a weekend away. His friend drove them and they stayed at a relatives home but still...how can he and his buddies be old enough?!!?!

Lily: One day we woke up to torrential rain and wind but it was still pretty warm so we headed to the beach. With an umbrella to shelter my camera, I took loads of pics while Lily swam and played in the waves. I waded at the waters edge wishing I'd brought my bathing suit and that the car was closer so we could dump the camera but we still had lots of fun. The water was really lovely. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we wished it would rain again so we could go back for more. 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Time goes faster and faster every month, doesn't it? Really beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete