Tuesday 22 September 2020

38/52

         "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"   
                                Jackson: My boy is suddenly into puzzles. He plugs into his music and gets busy. I'm kind of loving it as he isn't sitting looking at a screen. 

Lily: Masks are not mandatory in school here but she is choosing to wear one. She took this selfie on the way to school one morning. We are happy both our kids are into it. Such a strange time to be alive. I think this is a new normal so we may as well get used to it. 

Joining in with Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. My link didn't work last week so please go back and have a look if your inclined and want to see our first day of school pics




3 comments:

  1. It is easier when you just go with the guidelines and try not to overthink it all. #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely such a strange time to be alive. I'm not an anxious person at all and through lockdown I just kind of rolled with it, stayed at home and focused on my little bubble. But now our cases here are rising so fast - 4k each day at the weekend, 6k yesterday... I'm really worried and finding things so hard. I just want to be able to make plans, go places, see people. The weeks seem long right now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such strange times right now - your children are much older than mine so I would think they are much more aware of everything. I do wonder how much of this year my boys will remember when they're older.

    ReplyDelete