Monday 12 October 2020

41/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020" 

Jackson: He did it! He passed his test and officially has a license to drive on his own. It's crazy and scary and also amazing because he can now drive himself to school and hockey and friends places. My parents gifted him an old Toyota and he's beyond thrilled. 

Lily: Fall is here. The leaves are changing and oh so beautiful. Lily and I made a day trip to Vancouver Island to go to our favourite pumpkin patch. Autumnal beauty vs. the patch, I couldn't pick just one photo this week

As ever, joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows


 

3 comments:

  1. Such awesome autumnal pictures! Gosh I adore the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over Jackson being a driver. I have been watching Jackson and Lily grow up, from the other side of the world through a computer screen, for years. It's been an absolute joy - and it's so bittersweet seeing him so grown now. I know one day he'll no longer be in these photos each week so I'm enjoying them as long as they're here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Jackson - it most be so exciting for him to be able to drive on his own (and a bit scary for you I would think!) Lovely autumnal pictures this week too :)

    ReplyDelete