Monday 5 October 2020

40/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020" 

Jackson: He is 17!!! 17! I cannot get over it. Tomorrow he will take his driver's test. Nerves are high. 

Lily: Her and I attended a super fun very festive workshop where we made little dried pumpkin floral displays. They look perfect on the table and will add a lovely look to our Thanksgiving table next weekend. 

As ever, joining in with the lovely Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows







2 comments:

  1. Good luck with his driving test! Gosh SEVENTEEN - Where has that time got to?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I realised that my birthday was so close to Jackson's. I wonder, does he love autumn as much as I do? I always put it down to having an October birthday :) Huge congrats to him passing his driving test too! x

    ReplyDelete