Thursday 1 October 2020

39/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020" 

Jackson: Filling up his beater car that my parents gifted him. It's older, has 356000+km's on it but it runs and it's all his costing him nothing but gas and insurance. He will do his "N" test October 5th and then he will be driving around in this fancy Camry on his own without his terrified Mama telling him how to drive. 

Lily: My friend loaned me her fancy camera and Lily has been kind enough to model for me while I play around with the settings and learn. It's been fun. 

As ever, joining in with the lovely Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows

  

2 comments:

  1. Jackson has never looked so grown up! Is he just driving with an actual driver at the moment? And the N test will mean he can drive by himself? I think we have the same here where you drive on a provisional licence until you pass your test and then can be unaccompanied x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up to this afternoon, Jackson must have a licensed driver in the car with him. In a couple of hours, he will take his drivers test and if he passes, he is free to drive on his own. Ahhhhh!!!

      Delete