Friday 4 June 2021

22/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson & Lily: They have both had their first dose. Jackson was in a separate line as he will be 18 this year but we were watching him and taking sneaky pictures as we moved up the line for Lily to get her shot. I felt a little emotional after it was over. It feels like we are steps away from going back to a new normal, one with masks but I'm all for that if it means we can see more people again. 

As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 






 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! This is great news!! We are quite far from vaccinating young people here but I've had my first dose and so I'm feeling quite relieved. All restrictions were meant to end here on 21st June but I doubt that will happen - the Indian variant really seems to be taking hold. I'm still taking one day at a time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some restrictions will be lifted here on June 15 and then further on July 1. We will see how it all plays out. Admittedly, it all makes me nervous. I feel better now that we have had our first dose but still scared.

      Delete