Friday 15 October 2021

23 & 24/52

 Week 23 

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: We made our first trip to Vancouver in over a year and a half to get Jackson a grad suit. This wasn't his choice, we will save that for another post, but this was a contender. He tried on several different jackets before he narrowed it down to three then he tried on the full suit. My eyes stung with tears but I pushed them away and tried to keep things light. My boy will graduate at the end of the month. I still can't believe it. 

Lily: She was thrilled to leave town and do some shopping. She got lots of new clothes, some new runners and some make-up. Of course she was happy for her brother but she was just as excited for herself on the way home. 

Week 24
"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: What would a summer be without jumping Eagle River?

Lily: Going more blonde every time she goes to the salon. 








 





No comments:

Post a Comment