Monday 22 June 2015

25/52


"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Jackson: Living the good life on a class trip complete with a 5km hike, canoeing and lake swimming. Who could ask for a better childhood. He's a lucky guy!
To his sister when she felt intimidated about presenting her project to her class the next day "Lily you know if it's you against the world, you'd win. You're independant and awesome." 

Lily: As ever, your wit matches your Daddy's and this week it's been extra sharp! You also lost a tooth this week shocking us all. I thought we were through with that for a bit. Sadly I had a great Lily quote written on a scrap piece of paper that unfortunately found it's way to the trash before I put it into my phone. :(

Bonus shot of my little lady right before she lost her tooth. 
She was trying to show us how lose it was. I wish it was more clear. So cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment