Monday 22 June 2020

25/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson & Lily: Usually I'm all over the first day/last day of school photos but as the remainder of this year has been so crazy, I missed the last day of school altogether. Fortunately my kids are good sports and once I checked out their report cards online, I asked if they would please do me favour and pretend. I'm so proud of them both. Grades 12 and 10 here they come!!!

Joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. I love that they played along for you. Bless them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, good on them for pretending for you! It must be a relief for school to be over for the summer, we've still got another three weeks to go. My youngest is actually going back to school tomorrow for the first time since we started lockdown in March, while Toby has still got to put up with three more weeks of home school from me!

    ReplyDelete